Application Forms & Certificate Directory


37 Result(s) Found

Use this form to apply to access recycled water from Council's recycled water filling stations.

Recycled water may be used for the following:

  • Dust suppression/road works/ road construction
  • Irrigation of a rural property such as a macadamia farm or wholesale nursery.

Recycled water is not suitable for:

  • Drinking.
  • Filling up a swimming pool or a rainwater tank connected to your home.

If you are unsure please contact us on 02 6685 9300 and ask to speak with the Recycled Water team.

There are four ground mount recycled water filling stations in the Byron Shire:

  • Byron Bay depot, Bayshore Drive
  • South Byron (corner of Broken Head and Bangalow Rd near Golf Course)
  • Mullumbimby Recycled Water Storage Ponds (old STP– end of Casuarina Street, Mullumbimby)
  • Bangalow STP, Dudgeons Lane

To access complete the online application form.

Potential recycled water carriers must give Council up to 10 business days to assess and approve the application.

Application to access recycled water from Byron Shire Council's filling stations

All buskers need to apply for a permit to busk in the Byron Shire. 

Busking includes musicians, actors or street performers that perform in public in exchange for money.

To apply for a busking permit

Complete the online busking application form

You can also visit our customer service centre in Mullumbimby.


All busking permits now include public liability insurance.

  • $30 for a one-off application fee, plus
  • $30 for a yearly permit, or
  • $10 for a one-month permit. 

Buskers under 18 years must still apply for a permit, however no fees will apply. Parental approval is required.

Busking requirements

  • A busking permit allows artists to perform at designated areas for a maximum of two hours.
  • You must display the permit whilst performing.
  • All amplified busking must stop at 10.30pm.
  • No amplified busking is allowed between the hours of 10.30pm and 8.00am.
  • Non-amplified busking to end at 12am midnight.
  • No busking is to occur between 12am midnight and 8.00 am.
  • Where electrically amplified sound equipment is used, it must not be powered by mains power or generators. Only battery power from sealed (gel) or dry cell batteries may be used.
  • An audition is not required for a permit to be issued.

Use these forms to apply for 

  • Burial and cremated remains internment
  • Install or modifying a headstone 
  • Changing your details on the cemetery register. 

All cemetery forms are available in PDF to download and print. Some are available as online forms where you can also provide payment. 

Information on how to complete the form are found on each form.

Forms must be submitted to Council with all supporting documents.

Return forms to us by:

Page 1 of 4