Do you want to help shape the future of Bryon Shire? Join an Advisory Committee to help make recommendations to Council on specific issues or topics.
When Council is first elected they decide which Advisory Committees they want for the next four years.
Vacancies are advertised whenever a committee member is needed.
Current Council Advisory Committees include:
- Audit, Risk and Improvement
- Arakwal Memorandum of Understanding
- Byron Shire Floodplain Risk Management
- Local Traffic
- Sustainability and Emissions Reduction
- Transport and Infrastructure
- Water, Waste and Sewer
- Public Art
Current volunteer opportunities:
There are no volunteer opportunities at this time. Please check back soon.