Report it to Council

Use the online form to quickly report a non-urgent issue such as 

  • Problems with your bin or waste collection.
  • Potholes.
  • Abandoned vehicles. 

These will be looked at during office hours.

Report urgent problems such as dog attacks, blocked sewers, serious leaks, no water supply, immediately to 02 6626 7000during office hours.

For after-hours emergencies call 02 6622 7022

For life-threatening emergencies call 000

Open form in full screen