Report, Requests & Feedback

Byron Shire Council contact information.

Report it to Council online, request a service or information, provide feedback via Your Say Byron Shire.

You can also find a list of current public notices.

Related information

Complaints to the NSW Ombudsman

If you have made a complaint and we have not been able to resolve it, and you believe we have done something wrong, you may be able to take your complaint to the NSW Ombudsman