Communities know what they need most. The Federal Community Centre and the Federal School of Arts Association have joined forces to establish a Federal Village Masterplan Steering Group to coordinate the development of the Plan.
The Federal Masterplan process is a test of community-led planning - a new way of doing things - that could be a framework for the whole Shire.
You can join the Steering Group or a working group (as they are announced), if you have time and expertise - email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Steering Group members are as follows.
- Gary Haughton, President Federal Community Centre
- Toni Appleton, Secretary Federal Community Centre
- Megan Passey, Federal School of Arts Association Inc Management Committee member.
- Alan Goldstein, President Federal Film Society/Treasurer Federal Community Centre
- James Mayson, President Federal Landcare/ Federal Community Centre committee member
- Julie Lipsett, Federal Loves Refugees founder/ Federal Community Centre committee member/Byron Shire Council Public Arts Panel
- Ant Solomon, Federal Community Centre committee member
- Megan Louis, Federal Community Centre committee member
- Jenna Reed Burns, background in heritage conservation, writing & editing and landscape design
- Peter Gerard, special interest areas of Landcare and disability/inclusion.