Apply for a Section 603 certificate
Section 603 certificates provide information about:
- rates and charges levies
- account balance information
- water usage based charges.
Information up to the last quarterly meter reading taken by Council is provided.
A Section 603 certificate is usually requested by legal representatives for property conveyance. They are issued as a requirement of the Local Government Act 1993.
How to apply
To apply for a certificate online:
- Complete the applicant details.
- Select the certificate/s you require.
- Enter the property details.
- Make payment using your Visa or Mastercard.
You will be issued with a tracking number once the application and payment is successful.
We will process your application and your certificate will be emailed to you, usually within 5 working days. An additional urgency fee is payable for requests for processing within 24 hours.
Apply for a Section 603 Certificate
Contact Council's rating team if you have any further questions.