Address: 37 Marvell St, Byron Bay
Bookings/Enquiries: Margaret 0412 665 985 firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Reference
- To maximise income and promote optimum usage of the Hall.
- To care for and maintain the facility, through responsible day to day management.
- To ensure the safety of the patrons, contractors and volunteers at the Hall.
- To provide short and long-term strategic marketing direction for the Hall.
- To ensure compliance with Council policies and all relevant legislation.
- To ensure compliance with Council's adopted fees and charges, Work, Health and Safety and other legislation relevant to the operations of the facility.
- To provide recommendations to Council for function improvements and/or upgrades to the facilities.
- To source and secure grant funding opportunities for Council's consideration.
- To plan and undertake fund raising activities as required.
- To develop procedures for equity of access to the facilities for the local community.
- To ensure that negative impacts on the environment and neighbours are minimised.
- To strive for a "break-even" or profitable annual financial position (after all operational, short and long-term maintenance, building insurance and other costs).
Management Committee Membership
- Jim Beatson - Chair
- Caroline Lloyd
- Margaret Robertson - Bookings
- Maureen Lightfoot - Treasurer
- Nancy English - Secretary
- Christine Willmot
- Liz Poynton
Management Committee meets: 3rd Wednesday of the month
Byron Shire Council staff contact: Community Development 02 6626 7000
Previous Meeting Minutes
21 November 2018(PDF, 94KB)
24 October 2018(PDF, 96KB)
19 September 2018(PDF, 109KB)
22 August 2018(PDF, 93KB)
25 July 2018(PDF, 116KB)
25 July 2018 - AGM(PDF, 65KB)
13 June 2018(PDF, 98KB)
9 May 2018
20 April 2018
21 March 2018(PDF, 105KB)
14 February 2018(PDF, 107KB)
13 December 2017(PDF, 91KB)
15 November 2017(PDF, 104KB)
18 October 2017(PDF, 91KB)
20 September 2017(PDF, 111KB)
16 August 2017(PDF, 92KB)
19 July 2017(PDF, 120KB)
7 June 2017(PDF, 86KB)
19 April 2017(PDF, 105KB)
15 March 2017(PDF, 120KB)
15 February 2017(PDF, 273KB)
25 January 2017(PDF, 114KB)
17 January 2017(PDF, 135KB)
21 December 2016(PDF, 33KB)