Please note the Gallery is closed until further notice
Address: Byron Bay Library building, Corner of Lawson & Middleton Streets, Byron Bay
Bookings/Enquiries: Melitta Firth email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lone Goat Gallery website
Terms of Reference
- To provide short and long-term strategic marketing direction for the Gallery.
- To maximise income and promote optimum usage of the Gallery.
- To ensure compliance with Council policies and all relevant legislation.
- To provide recommendations to Council for function improvements and/or upgrades to the Gallery.
- To source and secure grant funding opportunities for Council's consideration.
- To plan and undertake fund raising activities as required.
- To develop procedures for equity of access to the Gallery for the local community.
- To ensure that negative impacts on the environment and neighbours are minimised.
- To strive for a "break-even" or profitable annual financial position (after all operational, short and long-term maintenance, building insurance and paid gallery coordinator costs).
- In consultation with the Gallery Coordinator:
- care for and maintain the venue;
- ensure the safety of the patrons, contractors and volunteers of the Gallery;
- ensure compliance with Council's adopted fees and charges, Work, Health and Safety and other legislation relevant to the operations of the Gallery.
The Lone Goat Gallery have a Strategic Plan which can be downloaded from here(PDF, 3MB) .
Board of Management Membership
- Faye Dorczak - Secretary
- Maureen Lightfoot - Treasurer
- Denise Napier - Chair
- John Hertzberg
- Liz Marshall
- Isabel Studer
Board of Management Meets: 2nd Monday of the month
Byron Shire Council Staff Contact: Community Development 02 6626 7000
Previous Meeting Minutes
- 17 February 2020(PDF, 119KB)
- 13 November 2019(PDF, 183KB)
- 16 October 2019(PDF, 113KB)
- 18 September 2019(PDF, 185KB)
- 21 August 2019(PDF, 119KB)
- 24 July 2019(PDF, 138KB)
- 5 June 2019(PDF, 116KB)
- 1 May 2019(PDF, 168KB)
- 3 April 2019(PDF, 186KB)
- 6 March 2019(PDF, 159KB)
- 23 January 2019(PDF, 68KB)
- 12 December 2018(PDF, 65KB)
- 17 October 2018(PDF, 33KB)
- 19 September 2018(PDF, 120KB)
- 13 August 2018(PDF, 176KB)
- 16 July 2018(PDF, 44KB)
- 13 June 2018(PDF, 121KB)
- 14 May 2018(PDF, 134KB)
- 9 April 2018(PDF, 166KB)
- 12 March 2018(PDF, 102KB)
- 12 February 2018(PDF, 92KB)
- 11 December 2017(PDF, 179KB)
- 13 November 2017(PDF, 249KB)
- 9 October 2017(PDF, 41KB)
- 11 September 2017(PDF, 50KB)
- 14 August 2017(PDF, 31KB)
- 10 July 2017(PDF, 71KB)
- 5 June 2017(PDF, 35KB)
- 8 May 2017(PDF, 37KB)
- 24 March 2017(PDF, 23KB)
- 13 March 2017(PDF, 34KB)
- 13 February 2017(PDF, 70KB)
- 8 January 2017(PDF, 20KB)
- 15 December 2016(PDF, 42KB)