Linda Vidler Park Masterplan
The Linda Vidler Park Masterplan is a long-term vision for the 4.5 hectare site on Beech Street at Suffolk Park.
The aim is to ensure it is a space for the whole community to enjoy; a place that will be a flexible place for relaxation, exercise and informal and organised activities.
Some of the existing facilities at Linda Vidler Park are:
- football field
- pump track
- tennis and basketball courts
- bocce green
- community garden
The Masterplan also provides for:
- shelters, seating, water fountains
- potential extension of football clubhouse facilities
- exercise station
- nature play area
- area for indigenous food planting
- potential use for community events such as markets
Council will use the Masterplan to target funding opportunities to allow for the delivery of new facilities and improvements.