Are you a landholder in Byron Shire? Complete the form if you are interested in using ecological and cultural fire management on your property, to:
- help conserve threatened species,
- capture carbon, and
- reduce the risk of damaging high intensity fires.
The information we collect in the form will be used by Byron Shire Council, Brunswick Valley Landcare and Zero Emissions Byron to:
- assess the level of interest in ecological and cultural fire,
- connect you with qualified cultural fire practitioners who have the skills and capacity to reinstate good fire on your property, as well as
- seek grant funding to support bringing back good fire on groups of private properties in Byron Shire.
The form will take 5 minutes to complete.
Register your interest to reinstate Good Fire for Country