Report it to Council

Report a non-urgent issue using the online form. Requests will be processed during office hours by our Customer Service team. 

Report urgent problems such as sewer blockage, serious leaks, no water supply, problems on our roads, immediately to:

For life-threatening emergencies call 000

Open form in full screen