Visit the BRRC
For both your safety and the safety of our staff, we ask that you only come to the Byron Resource Recovery Centre (BRRC) if it is absolutely essential.
Residents that do not have a kerb side bin collection service, we consider essential.
Household clean up or garden waste would not be considered essential. These items could be stored for disposal at a later time.
Please also note, during this time:
- We will only accept waste from the Byron Shire. Proof of residency will be requested.
- Payment by card only. No cash.
- Only two people per vehicle to minimise risk and exposure and allow for social distancing on-site.
- Due to social distancing and increased hygiene measures, there could be a longer wait than usual. Please be patient with staff who are doing their best to keep everyone safe.
The second hand shop is CLOSED until further notice.
About the BBRC
The Byron Resource Recovery Centre (BBRC) is located at 115 Manse Rd, Myocum - View on Google maps
Call the Resource Recovery Hotline on 1300 652 625
Opening hours of the BBRC.
- Monday to Friday 8 am to 4 pm
- Saturday and Sunday 8:30 am to 11:30 am
- CLOSED on public holidays
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak the Second Hand Shop is closed to the public. For more information visit the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) webpage
Fees and charges
Find information about the fees and charges for dropping waste at the BBRC.
Map of the BBRC