Remember to keep the following in mind:
- Time restrictions begin when you park the car, not from when you start your PayStay session.
- If you wish to park for longer than the time on the sign (for example, more than two hours in a ‘2P’ area), you must first move your vehicle to a new parking area.
- You can elect to receive an SMS reminder when your session is due to expire through the app (note, fees apply).
With PayStay increasing in popularity, here are some handy tips for using it:
- Parking sessions are only valid if your vehicle registration and zone number are correct. Take a second to check you’ve selected the correct details. Be careful not mix up the letter ‘O’ for a zero in your vehicle registration!
- If your handset isn’t working, use the parking meter instead.
- The PayStay app can be used to monitor your parking permits.