Remember to keep the following in mind:
- Time restrictions begin when you park the car, not from when you start your PayStay session.
- If you wish to park for longer than the time on the sign (for example, more than two hours in a ‘2P’ area), you must first move your vehicle to a new parking area.
- You can elect to receive an SMS reminder when your session is due to expire. Fees do apply. To set your preferences and turn off reminders, go to Vehicle & Card Details in the app. Refer to PayStay Fees Guide (PDF 141KB) for more details.
- Parking sessions are only valid if your vehicle registration and zone number are correct. Take a second to check you’ve selected the correct details. Be careful not mix up the letter ‘O’ for a zero in your vehicle registration!
- If your handset isn’t working, use the parking meter instead.