Tennyson Street shared path
- Project typeShared path and road safety work
- Project value$951,818
- Project scheduleJuly 2021 - October 2021
The Tennyson Street Shared Path project involves the construction of a new shared path and pedestrian paths to improve safety for cyclists, pedestrians and drivers.
The project, which is funded from the NSW Government's Safer Roads Program, also includes:
- six pedestrian refuges on Tennyson Street and Browning Street
- improvements to the intersection at Marvell Street and Tennyson Street
- upgrading the footpath on the Browning Street and Tennyson Street intersection to a 2.5m wide shared path.
Tennyson St, Byron Bay 2481 View Map