The 10 year Pedestrian Access and Mobility Plan was adopted in October 2019.
The purpose of the Pedestrian Access and Mobility Plan is to:
- Identify priorities for pedestrians.
- Improve footpaths and footpath networks.
- Assist us in prioritising works.
- Enable community groups to prepare grant applications in the future.
The information in the Appendix Maps should be looked at alongside the information within the Pedestrian Access and Mobility Plan document.
The costs in section 5 are estimates only.
Map of existing and proposed pedestrian infrastructure
How was the Pedestrian Access and Mobility Plan developed?
During October and November 2018, we asked the community to have their say by:
- Completing an online survey.
- Attending one of five design workshops.
The draft plan went on public exhibition for a period of 28 days, until 26 July 2019. It was adopted in October 2019.
Thank you to everyone who participated in this consultation.