Agreed Environmental (E2 Environmental Conservation & E3 Environmental Management) and / or other LEP 2014 zones.
You can view:
Other LEP 2014 Map Amendments
The following LEP 2014 map layers may also apply to your land. It may be that only a few of these proposed map layers will apply to a property. In most cases, except as noted below, these layers are based on surrounding land within the same zone.
- Floor Space Ratio (FSR) defines how much floor area can be built on a property. FSR is the ratio of a building’s floor area to the size of land that the building sits on, and is calculated by dividing the total floor area of a building by the total land area of the property. Note: A 0.3 FSR has been applied to properties in the 'Lilli Pilli' residential area of Byron Bay, that was consistent with the draft LEP 2012 exhibition mapping, due to its unique environmental setting.
- Lot Size describes the minimum subdivision lot size for individual pieces of land. When a lot is subdivided into one or more lots, each resultant lot area must be greater than or equal to the specified minimum subdivision lot size of the parent land parcel.
- Height of Buildings defines the maximum permissible building height (in metres).
- Drinking Water Catchment identifies the catchment area for drinking water within our Shire. Land indicated by the Drinking Water Catchment Map is subject to Clause 6.5 of the Byron LEP 2014.
- Acid Sulfate Soils shows land that is likely to be affected by acid sulfate soils. There are 5 risk classifications for land affected by acid sulfate soils, which will determine the level of management required for development that may disturb the acid sulfate soil.
- Multiple Occupancy & Community Title shows all potential multiple occupancy and community title land within the Shire.