Byron Shire Council has an electronic tool that allows you to:
- Track the progress of a Development Application (DA) from lodgement through to determination
- View plans currently on exhibition in accordance with Part A14 of Development Control Plan 2014(PDF, 155KB)
- Make a submission on a DA on exhibition
- View what's been determined in the last 30 days
- See what has been approved on a property (since 2001)
View DAs currently on public exhibition
- Click the above link to view plans and reports for DAs currently on exhibition.
- Lodge an online submission to a DA on exhibition.
Need help? see our Fact Sheet - Online Services - How to view Advertised Development Applications(PDF, 520KB)
View DAs recently determined
- Click the above link to view DAs and modifications determined in the last 30 days.
Need help? see our Fact Sheet - Online Services - How to view recently determined Development Applications(PDF, 526KB)
- Track the progress of a DA from lodgement through to determination.
- See what DAs have been approved on a property (since 2001).
- View DA conditions for DAs determined (refer note below)
Need help? see our Fact Sheet - Online Services - How to use Online Enquiry(PDF, 565KB)
Accessing DA determination notices
You can access determination notices (ie. DA approval or refusals) using Council's DA Register (refer above)
If you need to view a determination notice that is not available on the DA Register, email Council @byron.nsw.gov.au and request a copy. Remember to include the correct DA number and address.