Find a DA
Byron Shire Council has a tool that allows you to:
- Track the progress of a Development Application (DA) from lodgement through to determination
- View plans currently on exhibition in accordance with Part A14 of Development Control Plan 2014(PDF, 155KB)
- Make a submission on a DA on exhibition
- View what's been determined in the last 30 days, including plans
- See what has been approved on a property (since 2001)
I want to:
Viewing DA determination notices
You can view determination notices (ie. DA approval or refusals) and associated plans of applications finalised since 1 January 2018.
With the introduction of our new website, notices of determination for DAs issued prior to 1 January are not immediately available to view.
If you need to access a notice for an application determined prior to 1 January, email Council and it will be uploaded via our eServices portal.
Email: LAC@byron.nsw.gov.au, and remember to include the correct DA number and address.