3. Permits and other approvals

In addition to a Development Application (DA) or a Complying Development Certificate (CDC), you may need other formal approvals for certain parts of your development, or works associated with your development, such as new stormwater connections, driveway crossings or similar work. Such work requires Council approval to ensure it complies with the relevant standards.