Council has received the following development application (DA). It is on exhibition from 11 January 2022.
Details about the DA
- DA Number: 10.2021.839.1
- Proposal: Alterations and Additions to existing Dwelling House, Swimming Pool, Four (4) Rural Tourist Cabins, Farm Shed and construction of a new access and creek crossing
- Address: 175 Wilsons Creek Road WILSONS CREEK (PT Lot: 1 DP: 170889)
- Applicant: Planners North
- Consent Authority: Byron Shire Council
The development application and accompanying documents are publicly available on our DA Tracker website.
Nominated Integrated Development
The development is Nominated Integrated development in accordance with the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979. Approval is required from the following approval body:
- Water NSW and Natural Resources Access Regulator (NRAR).
Information about making a submission
During the exhibition period anyone may make a submission to the DA. If a submission is made by way of objection, the grounds of objection must be included in the submission.
If you are making a submission you may be required to lodge a Political Donations and Gifts Disclosure Statement. It is your responsibility to ensure you meet your obligations to disclose reportable political donations and gifts. A failure to meet your obligations is an offence.
More information is available from Political donations disclosure page or by contacting us. All Political Donations and Gifts Disclosure Statements will be public documents.
Submissions will be made public in accordance with the GIPA Regulations 2009. This includes the substance of the objection and the identity of the objector.