Call for Board Members - Booyong Recreation Reserve

On display until 09 January 2023, 11:59 PM

The NSW Minister for Water, Property and Housing is seeking nominations for board appointments to the Booyong Public Recreation and Preservation of Native Flora Reserve Land Manager.

Appointments are for up to five years and are voluntary. 

Members of the board should live close to the reserve.

Information about the management of Crown Reserves is on the Crown Lands' website. 

Interested people should apply at the NSW Crown Lands portal.


Tagged as: