The North Byron Floodplain Risk Management Plan is on exhibition rom 17 June 2020 - 24 July 2020.
After two years in the development and using information, stories and the lived experience of more than 400 people, the North Byron Floodplain Risk Management Study and draft Plan are completed.
Council is encouraging residents in flood-prone areas in the north of the Shire to have a look, attend an information session or get in touch with staff if they have any questions.
To view the documents
- Hard copies can be viewed at the Council office at Mullumbimby, or the Billinudgel Post Office as well as the Brunswick Heads and Mullumbimby Libraries when they reopen.
- If you have poor internet access call Scott Moffett on 6626 7227 and a USB with information will be posted.
Attend a community drop-in session
- Mullumbimby – Byron Shire Council
1 July 2020 from 12:00pm - 7:00pm
- Billinudgel – Billinudgel Hotel
7 July 2020 from 5:00pm - 7:00pm
- South Golden Beach - South Golden Beach Hall
16 July 2020 from 5:30 - 7:30pm
Arrange a meeting
- Call Scott Moffett, Flood and Drainage Engineer, on 6626 7227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Have your say
We would like your feedback.