We need your help in the process to shape the future of Byron Bay.
Come along to one of our hands-on & solution focused workshops:
- at Byron Community Centre, 69 Jonson Street, Byron Bay
- on Thursday 31 May OR Monday 4 June, 4.00-6.30pm
Find out more and register here
To achieve some of the Byron Bay Town Centre Masterplan goals some amendments to our planning controls are necessary.
We have some ideas around the changes, but need your input. How exactly the planning controls should be amended will be the focus of the workshops.
The aspects of the Masterplan that we want to enable include:
- facilitating well designed development of appropriate height & scale
- defining the edges of the town centre ‘business zone’
- protecting the character and vibrancy of the town
- easing congestion & making the town centre more ‘people friendly’