Measuring community satisfaction
Council regularly measures how satisfied residents are with 36 key services.
2016 community satisfaction survey findings
- 69% of residents were 'somewhat satisfied' with Council performance
- 28% said that the natural environment was the most valued part of living here
- Residents were most satisfied with garbage and recycling services
- Residents were least satisfied with local roads
The top three important issues for residents were:
- Managing population growth (18%)
- Affordable housing (16%)
- Condition and maintenance of roads (15%).
Council does this research to:
A research company independently conducts this research and reports on results.