This hall is managed privately. Please refer to contact details below.
The Ewingsdale Hall and the Ewingsdale Church (St Columba’s) are two of the most historic buildings in the Byron Bay area, built in 1908 and 1915 respectively. They are located in the scenic and lovely William Flick Lane (formerly the Pacific Highway) with its canopy of huge Moreton Bay fig trees. Both buildings are beautifully maintained and in frequent use. The Hall belongs to the Ewingsdale Community Association (unlike many halls which belong to local councils) and is popular for weddings, events, and a wide range of classes.
William Flick Ln, Ewingsdale 2481 View Map