Waste Disposal Facility (Myocum Tip)
115 The Manse Road, Myocum
Phone: 02 6684 1870
Landfill Transfer Station (access for general public)
- Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.00pm
- Saturday and Sunday 8.30am to 11.30am
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday to Friday 9.00am to 3.00pm
- Saturday and Sunday 8.00am to 12.00noon
- Please note Myocum Landfill will be CLOSED to the public on the following public holidays:
- Christmas Day Good Friday ANZAC Day
- Boxing Day Easter Sunday Australia Day
- The opening hours for all other public holidays will be as for Saturdays and Sundays, unless otherwise specified.
Fee relief from waste disposal charges at the Myocum Waste and Recycling Facility for not-for-profit community groups
Byron Shire Council recognises that not-for-profit community groups involved in the operation of second hand shops provide the community with significant social benefits, whilst helping to divert valuable resources from being sent to landfill. Not-for-profit community groups that clean up public land assist with environmental management, improving the aesthetic and amenity of the Shire.
Not-for-profit community groups often have limited financial resources. In recognition of these limited financial resources Council is providing fee relief from waste disposal charges to assist not-for-profit community groups that run disposal stores for the sale of second hand and reusable items and for not-for-profit community groups that clean up public land under its adopted policy 12/019.
Is your organisation eligible? Please view this application form to find out.
Environmental Protection Licence No 6057 Monitoring Data
S(66) Protection of the Environment Act 1997 requires licence holders to publish relevant monitoring data on their website. This data is included in the attachments to this page.
For any queries relating to this data contact council's Environmental Programs Officer Lloyd Isaacson on 6626 7084 or firstname.lastname@example.org