North Ocean Shores Sport Fields
- Stage 1 works (Car park preliminary works) commencement – August 2015
- Complete detailed design – October 2015
- Tender process – October 2015 – January 2016
- Tender recommendation to Council – February 2016
- Stage 2 works (field, amenities and services) commencement – February 2016
- Council has $1.8m allocated to the NOSSF project from Section 94 developer contributions funds.
The final design for the site has been finalised and tenders have been assessed.
We are aiming to start construction on the the full sized, ‘premier’ grade soccer field with low-spill lighting in February 2016.
Early works for the North Ocean Shores Sports Field started on Monday 31 August, 2015.
The works included clearing and earthworks for the 24 bay car park designed to service the sports field. The result will be a shaped, gravel car park that will be used in the interim as a construction administration and storage area for future phases of the sports field construction.
Support facilities will also include changes rooms, canteen, public restrooms, covered viewing areas, landscaping and compensatory habitat works.
The architect's master plan for the layout of the North Ocean Shores Sports Field and amenities building has been finalised as per below.
Should you have further questions regarding any of the above, please contact Council’s capital projects officer, Nikki Bourke on 6626 7086.