General information relating to development applications
- Development application related fees
- Guidelines for Ecological Assessment
- Development Control Plans
- Local Environmental Plan
- State Environmental Planning Policy No. 71 – Coastal Protection Process Diagram for Significant Coastal Development
- SEPP 55 - Need for a Site Contamination Report
- Suggested guidelines for selecting consultants to prepare your development application
- Owners consent on applications and certificates
- Home Based Business Requirements
- Modifying your development application (Section 96 applications)
- Making a Submission on a Development Application
- What can I do on my property?
- Tree Preservation Order
- Information required to lodge a DA for tree removal
- On-site Sewage Management Strategy 267.56 KB
Attention: By clicking on the links below you will go to a page not part of Byron Shire Council's website. The Council assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or suitability of the content provided on the sites.
- Register of Development Assessment Guidelines
'This Register of Development Assessment Guidelines provides a comprehensive list of the guidelines to be utilised by councils, developers, consultants and the general public for the purposes of development assessment.'
- Varying Development Standards - A Guide
The application and assessment process for the variation of development standards under SEPP 1 and Clause 4.6
- Consultants and the site auditor scheme
The Environment Protection Authority (EPA) has prepared this information to help businesses and individuals select a contaminated land consultant in NSW for contaminated site investigations and remediation.
- Energy Smart Information
Sustainable Energy Development Authority
- Information and Purchase of Australian Standards
Australian and International Standards Online
- Information on Saving Water, Water Saving Devices and Saving the Environment
NSW Government BASIX - Building Sustainability Index
- Department of Natural Resources
- Department of Planning