Mullumbimby Civic Memorial Hall Board of Management 2013 - 2016
Address: 55 Dalley Street, (P.O. Box 539) Mullumbimby
Bookings/Enquiries: 0488 609 774
Terms of Reference
- To provide short and long-term strategic marketing direction for the Hall.
- To maximise income and promote optimum usage of the Hall.
- To ensure compliance with council policies and all relevant legislation.
- To provide recommendations to Council for function improvements and/or upgrades to the Hall.
- To source and secure grant funding opportunities for Council's consideration.
- To plan and undertake fund raising activities as required.
- To develop procedures for equity of access to the Hall for the local community.
- To strive for a "break-even" or profitable annual financial position (after all operational, short and long-term maintenance, building insurance and paid venue coordinator costs).
- In consultation with the Venue Coordinator:
- care for and maintain the venue;
- ensure the safety of the patrons, contractors and volunteers of the Hall;
- ensure compliance with Council's adopted fees and charges, Occupational Health and Safety, Place of Public Entertainment and other legislation relevant to the operations of the Venue.
Board of Management Membership
- Judy MacDonald
- Glenn Wright Deputy Chair
- Samuel Fell Secretary
- Maureen Lightfoot Treasurer
Board of Management Meets
2nd Wednesday of each month
Byron Shire Council Staff Contact:
- Governance Officer 02 6626 7045