Lone Goat Gallery Board of Management
Address: in the Byron Bay Library building, Lawson Street, Byron Bay
Gallery Coordinator: Andrew McDonald
Bookings/ Enquiries: 0490 004 542
Terms of Reference
- To provide short and long-term strategic marketing direction for the Gallery.
- To maximise income and promote optimum usage of the Gallery.
- To ensure compliance with Council policies and all relevant legislation.
- To provide recommendations to Council for function improvements and/or upgrades to the Gallery.
- To source and secure grant funding opportunities for Council's consideration.
- To plan and undertake fund raising activities as required.
- To develop procedures for equity of access to the Gallery for the local community.
- To ensure that negative impacts on the environment and neighbours are minimised.
- To strive for a "break-even" or profitable annual financial position (after all operational, short and long-term maintenance, building insurance and paid gallery coordinator costs).
- In consultation with the Gallery Coordinator:
- care for and maintain the venue;
- ensure the safety of the patrons, contractors and volunteers of the Gallery;
- ensure compliance with Council's adopted fees and charges, Work, Health and Safety and other legislation relevant to the operations of the Gallery.
Board of Management Membership
- Shanti Des Fours
- Faye Dorczak (Secretary)
- Maureen Lightfoot (Treasurer)
- Denise Napier
- Margaret White (Chair)