Bin Trim program
Do you want to reduce your business waste? If you are a small or medium sized business you may be eligible for a free waste assessment through the NSW EPA’s Bin Trim Program.
The free waste assessment will help you identify simple actions and innovative solutions to:
- reduce your waste disposal costs
- save money on bin collection services
- increase the efficiency of your business
- help access further grants
- reduce your impact on the environment
The data is entered into the bin trim tool and will produce:
- a profile of your businesses current waste and recycling practices
- a tailored action plan to reduce your waste
- advice about reducing, re-using and recycling for your business
Four local assessment providers are available to help you with your business waste audit in the Byron Shire. Find out more.
- North East Waste - Kim Potter - 0406 996 988
2. Richmond Waste - Michael Barnes (02) 6674 7656
3. Cool Planet - Colin George 1300 687 888